Evans Reporting was built on court reporting expertise, and it continues to be our flagship service.
We’ve built an operationally phenomenal process that ensures our work is flawless. We’re able to organize, manage, and service thousands of depositions, hearings, arbitrations and trials each year, and provide exceptional personalized service to every client.
We are a leader in handling asbestos, mass tort, and other complex, multi-party litigation. The more complex the case, the more you need Evans.
Experienced, Knowledgeable Reporters
We ensure that you only work with the best — no matter where you are. We partner with an expansive network of more than 5,000 experienced professionals including registered professional reporters, certified merit reporters, and certified real-time reporters. We hold our reporters to the highest standard and we ensure they have extensive backgrounds in a variety of litigation matters including asbestos, pharmaceutical, scientific, medical device, odor nuisance and more.
Any court reporter Evans puts on your case is a seasoned pro – someone on whom we’d stake our reputation. With Evans, you never have to wonder if you have the right court reporters on your team.
- Trial reporting, hearing and arbitrations
- Legal and audio transcriptions
- Real-time reporting
- Exhibit management
Our transcript repository includes trials and depositions and contains hundreds of transcripts from expert witnesses and fact witnesses in asbestos, lead paint and other cases mostly in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City since 1990. These transcripts are immediately available for clients preparing for environmental litigation cases and include trials involving asbestos, lead paint exposure and other toxic torts.
To find a particular transcript, view our expert witness list which is in spreadsheet format providing names, dates and other information. Call us to discuss pricing and ordering.
We provide a variety of services across a spectrum of media formats, including:
- Condensed transcripts with index
- Video depositions and video conferencing
- LiveDeposition via Internet
- Telephone conferencing with individual invoicing
- Law firm repository of transcripts
- ASCII disks
- CD archiving and imaging
- Scanning of documents and exhibits
- Tape transcription
Evans Reporting has a nationwide network of trained professional legal videographers, who have the technology, experience and integrity to record your depositions and evidence. We have high standards for legal videography, and we ensure accuracy with our quality check process. Our experts can guide you on video technologies available to best present your case.
- Experienced CLVS videographers
- Video archiving in perpetuity
- Video Synchronization (trial ready)
- Centralized production
- Multi-camera recording
- Day in the life videos
- Settlement documentary
- Building and site inspections
- Multiple industry standard formats available
We provide superior courtroom graphics for clients, creating professional presentations for trials, litigation, legislation, settlements, and other proceedings. Our graphics services include:
- PowerPoint Presentations: electronic/computer display, slides, or printed presentations
- Graphic Presentation Boards: diagrams, charts, maps, timelines, photos, documents, medical images, etc.
- AV/Video: movie or audio clips, frames, or stills enlarged or enhanced
- Display of excerpts of videotaped depositions during trial presentation
- Depositions, including video depositions
- Trials and Arbitrations
- Professional Conferences and video conferences
- Board meetings
- Governmental proceedings